Hi again guys!
Today I'm so exhausted, last night I was awake till 4 AM and I woke up this morning at 8 AM.
I couldn't sleep and I decided to read a book from one of my favourite writers, Marian Keyes. The book is called "La estrella más brillante" and, believe me, it is so great!
I finished it last night while I was awake and I enjoyed so much because I love reading, it's my favourite hobby.
Now I'm a little bit disappointed because I've got any book from her to read (yes, I know I've to read "Ghosts of Spain") and I thought today I'd bought a book, but I was wrong.
What kind of Book Day is this? What a shame! I hope I could get a discount in books, but all are so expensive. Well there are a few cheap books, like El Quijote or La Regenta, which you'd never read because they're like big heavy stones in your shelves.
But despite this, I'm so happy today. I hope doing jogging again and doing a lot of homework (it isn't very funny, I know).
Nothing else, I'll try to convince my mother to buy me a MK book ;) Wish me good luck!
Bye Bye, I'll post very soon :D
P.S: Congratulations to all of the guys called Jordi,George or Jorge.
Particulary to my dear friend Jordi! love ya babe :D

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario